JAPI HONOO

Japi Honoo
Posted by Fabrik graphic design

Japi Honoo.
From the artist
“Creation…Spiritual Sexuality…Life Giving…Female Energy … Female Power. In my search for deep feminine creative inspiration, subjectivity thrust my artistic depths far deeper than the normality of everyday life. Voyages beyond the scope of the body…”


continue to read
“I have tried to share these gender journeys in my images in hopes for a greater understanding of the female role for humanity. I have mental images of bodies, of visions, and of desires; yet the female hopes and enthusiasm that spark life and creation."
For these reasons, my images breathe, and pulsate my emotions and expression as both a woman and an artist. In this life fullof human contradictions, I search for my female role beyond norms and mores of our times. I find the power of “creation” in this search for life giving images. I “feel” my images as a woman bringing my mind into play, creating them to life visually to share on the screen. I feel that my images are visually channeled. When I am working on a digital image, I am completely absorbed by it. I laugh; I feel; I cry; I dream; I lose myself in it; I become the work I create. ”

2 comentários:

expressodalinha disse...

O pé é só um começo.O corpo é vasto e misterioso...

roserouge disse...

Não gostei do primeiro desenho. Os outros estão giros.